Rayataz and Antacids

In a previous answer it was stated by one of you that Rayataz can interact with antacids. I'm on Rayataz and Epzicom and have problems with bad acid reflux and sour stomach. Currently I'm taking nothing for it, but I would really like to. I know Rayataz needs stomach acid to work well, but for how long after and before taking it? Is there a window in which I could use something? Currently i'm on a once a day regime. I take my meds at 8-9pm - could I take something next morning?

Thanks :)

It is ok to take an antacid like Tums, Mylanta, Maalox, etc for this problem as long as they are taken an hour or more away from the Reyataz. One can also take Zantac OTC but should stay away from Prilosec because of the higher potency and longer duration of effect.

Girlfriend HIV+ & Pregnant
difference between HIV type 1 and type 2