Symptomatic Prognosis

Hello Dr. Young, In my reading and searching this week, I have noticed comments suggesting that people who show a higher degree of symptoms during seroconversion tend to have a bleaker prognosis. If you have observed this, do you feel that this is psychological, physical, or both? Psychological in that the symptoms may further diminish the positive outlook needed to manage HIV? Physical due to a higher viral load causing the symptoms to intensify? Thank You.

Thanks for your post.

i'm not sure where you're reading, but to my knowledge, there isn't any information or studies that link the severity of seroconversion illness and HIV disease severity or progression. BY

Starting Acne treatment
changing from kaletra to reyataz