Dec 29, 2005
Is it possible to practice medicine if you are positive with HIV and what are the implications and stipulations for their practice?
| Response from Dr. Young
Absolutely-- HIV-infected physicians can (and do) practice medicine. The regulatory issues will depend on the type of practice and setting location. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Testicles A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Hpv After Needle Stick Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.