Dec 29, 2005
Is it possible to practice medicine if you are positive with HIV and what are the implications and stipulations for their practice?
| Response from Dr. Young
Absolutely-- HIV-infected physicians can (and do) practice medicine. The regulatory issues will depend on the type of practice and setting location. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Balls After Licking Genital Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vomiting After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.