Dec 29, 2005
Is it possible to practice medicine if you are positive with HIV and what are the implications and stipulations for their practice?
Response from Dr. Young
Absolutely-- HIV-infected physicians can (and do) practice medicine. The regulatory issues will depend on the type of practice and setting location. BY
Insurance before testing?
- Hiv Symptoms The First 2 Weeks
- Can A Person Be Hiv Positive For Years And Have No Symptoms?
- How Soon Do Hiv Symptoms Appear After Infection?
- How Long Can The Hiv Virus Live On The Skin?
- Can You Tell How Long Someone Has Been Hiv Positive?
- How Long Does It Take To Notice Hiv Symptoms After Contact?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.