Dec 29, 2005
my friend is suffering from hiv.His vl is 2.5million and cd4 is 165 he is also a diabetic should i start therapy?And if yes what regimen coz he is also diabetic?which hospital in england should i consider? desperate for ur answer
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Your friend should definitely consider strarting treatment. His very high viral load and CD4 count below 200 indicate to me that he's at considerable risk of developing an AIDS complication in the near future.
There are many HIV specialists in the UK system-- the best way to procede is to contact a local AIDS service organization for the inside word on who to see.
Good luck, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Bloody Nose After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Bloody Nose After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.