Dec 28, 2005
The drug Norvir must be refrigerated, when I take it out of the refrigerator, how soon must I take it during room temperature
Response from Dr. Young
Ritonavir (Norvir) is stable at room temperature for about 1 month-- you've got a lot of time from the ice box to dosing. BY
RE insemination and HIV
- Vinegar And Water For Bacterial Vaginosis
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- Type Of Doctor Who Removes Genital Warts
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
- Is There A Test For Herpes At Home?
- Syphilis Rash On The Chest
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.