Dec 28, 2005
The drug Norvir must be refrigerated, when I take it out of the refrigerator, how soon must I take it during room temperature
| Response from Dr. Young
Ritonavir (Norvir) is stable at room temperature for about 1 month-- you've got a lot of time from the ice box to dosing. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Is Norvir Refrigerated?
- Dry Cough After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.