Dec 28, 2005
The drug Norvir must be refrigerated, when I take it out of the refrigerator, how soon must I take it during room temperature
Response from Dr. Young
Ritonavir (Norvir) is stable at room temperature for about 1 month-- you've got a lot of time from the ice box to dosing. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Z Pack Take Care Of Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Why Do I Have Recurrent Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Why Can't You Have Sex After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- What Can You Put On Herpes Sore To Stop The Itch?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Herpes?
- Syphilis Diagnosis How Long Before I Can Have Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.