Dec 28, 2005
The drug Norvir must be refrigerated, when I take it out of the refrigerator, how soon must I take it during room temperature
Response from Dr. Young
Ritonavir (Norvir) is stable at room temperature for about 1 month-- you've got a lot of time from the ice box to dosing. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Jock Itch After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.