Dallas HIV Doctor
Dec 28, 2005
Hello Dr. Young, Could you please recommend an HIV Doctor in the Dallas area? Thankyou, Hal
Response from Dr. Young
There are quite a few very reputable HIV doctors in the Dallas area-- to name a few, from the AAHIVM find a provider list :
Brady Allen Nick Bellos David Brand Keith Rawlins
You can also contact one of the local AIDS service organization for their recommendations.
I hope this is a useful start. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take For Megace To Stimulate Appetite?
- What Stage In Hiv Do Night Sweats Occur Early Or Late?
- How Much Blood Must Be Transmitted In Order To Get Hiv?
- What Percentage Of People With Hpv Get Genital Warts?
- What Is The Progression Of Gonorrhea?
- Symptoms Of Gonorrhea In Gay Men
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.