|Refrigeration of Meds
Dec 27, 2005
| Response from Dr. Young
With the new tablet formulation of lopinavir/ritonavir (Kaletra), none of the medications that you've listed need refrigeration. I hope this helps. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Ache After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Oral Sex With No Protection What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Sharing Razors Or Drinks?
- Does Gardasil Work If Already Have Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.