recent labs!

my vl is undetecable and t cells are 133 as of nov 1 2005 started meds in may of 2004 vl was 44000 and t cells of 12 on truvada and sustiva and all oi meds two questions my triglycerides started at 700 now down to 247 as that good enough taking tricor and when do you think I can get off some of the oi meds bactrium valcyte diflucan zithromax its costing a bit and money not to good? thank you God bless us all

Hello and thanks for posting. I am glad to hear that your CD4 count is increasing and viral load is undetectable. The triglyceride response to Tricor is good as well. As a general rule, we stop Valcyte, Diflucan, and Zithromax after the CD4 is consistently above 100. Bactrim we usually stop when the CD4 count is above 200. Keep up the good work and best of luck!

Annual Eye Examination
sero converted in June. Start meds or no?..