help

Dear Sir I am leaving in one poor country this is my situation the last test was two month go neo the last resolt today my CD4 drop of 200 I was 578 neo after two month My Cd 4 are 375, was you thing went wrong? The weather is very cold I have in the last two month bronkite pain the chest but x ray good, not TB only the doctor said bronkite and candida, infection on the throat and cough, my medication is lamivudin stada150mg stavudin 30mg and sustiva one a day can not have test on viral load not machine avaible,is possible because of the infection or bronkite to drop CD4 of 200?or because the cold wether? please help me Thank you and marry christmas Tom

Thank you for your post.

Yes, it's entirely possible that your bronchitis (lung infection) could have caused a temporary change in your CD4 cell absolute count. I always advise my patients not to have CD4 or viral load tests within a couple of weeks of having minor infections, like bronchitis or sinusitis, for this reason.

So, if I were your doctor, I'd repeat your CD4 cell test in a few weeks--

Good luck, happy and healthy new year to you. BY

boosted/unboosted reyataz/truvada
Another Sustiva question