regarding insemination and HIV+

Your response to the person who asked if he could use artificial insemination to inpregnate a woman if he is HIV positive. In my extensive research, I have not been able to find a fertility clinic in the United States who is willing to do this procedure as they have told me no insurance company will insure them for the procedure. I tried contacting one in London and was told they are out of business. I tried the only other known non-US clinic in Italy and was told, due to the new anti-fertility laws there resulting from the Roman Catholic Church's lobbying of their government, they are no longer doing the proceedure either. It you are aware of any clinic anywhere in the world who is willing to do this proceedure, it would be quite helpful to your readers if you would make the information available. Thank you.

Here you go... If there are readers with a different experience, let us know. BY

Response to 50 year old male wanting child
boosted/unboosted reyataz/truvada