Response to 50 year old male wanting child

I live in UK with HIV pos man.I am negative. I have 15 month old twins born as a result of sperm washing (due to other issues we had to have ICSI where a single sperm is injected into the egg and then placed back). I was tested before treatment and six months after the twins were born and am still negative. The twins have never been tested. My understanding is that the twins would only be affected if I passed the virus on to them and as I am negative then they could not get the virus in utero. Is this correct ?

Yes, you're correct. If there's any doubt (none in my mind), I'd have your children tested. BY

This combination doesn't sound right
regarding insemination and HIV+