drinking and hiv
Dec 24, 2005
Is drinking totally off limits when on HIV meds??
Response from Dr. Young
No, in moderation, alcohol is fine. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will The Syphilis Rash Go Away?
- Why Cant I Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Difference Between Herpes And Shingles?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- What Are Other Names For Toxoplasmosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.