drinking and hiv
Dec 24, 2005
Is drinking totally off limits when on HIV meds??
Response from Dr. Young
No, in moderation, alcohol is fine. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Acute Hiv Infection Cause Joint Pain?
- How Many Pills A Day Does Someone With Hiv And Aids Take?
- Cytomegalovirus With Hepatitis
- Can Hiv Symptoms Show Up Within A Week?
- Does A Girl Get Hiv Or Aids When She Gets Raped?
- If A Man Is Infected With Hiv Can He Pass It On To His Unborn Child?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.