|drinking and hiv
Dec 24, 2005
Is drinking totally off limits when on HIV meds??
| Response from Dr. Young
No, in moderation, alcohol is fine. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Type Of Doctor Treats Shingles?
- What Stds Cause Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes With No Symptoms?
- Time Frame For Before Herpes Shows Up On An Std Test
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used For Warts With Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.