Erection

I am taking Hydrochlorothiazide for high blood presure. I think it is preventing me from having erections. Is there another drug for high blood presure I could take that would give me back my erections?

It's possible that you are having drug-related side effects, though it's important to bear in mind that there are many factors that can affect erectile function (including poorly controlled hypertension).

There are several classes of hypertension medications-- if in the end, it's decided that your HCTZ is causing your symptoms, there are other options for you. BY

What is the cost of HIV meds?
Willing to take medication now!