breast augmentation

i;m a 47 year old female with 11 year history of hiv.i;m in pretty good health and work out .i would like to know if having a breast implant is a contraindication based on my hiv status. Is there more chance of rejection? The reason i would like to look into this is that the fat from my breast have disappeared. thank you for your consideration.

Hello and thanks for posting. There is no reason that someone with HIV infection cannot have elective plastic surgery and it is done quite commonly. The risk of infection from breast augmentation is extremely low overall, and only slightly higher for a person with HIV infection. Best of luck!

Aloe vera in Nigeria
Positive Man, Negative Woman & Child