Happy Christmas

Happy Holidays to TheBody.com Experts!

I wanted to personally thank all of you this year for what you do. This year I and William feel we are so blessed that you as friends and not even necessarily as Doctors have come into our lives and have given us hope for tomorrow and a brighter today. Never in my time on this planet have a felt so loved and taken care of and actually felt like you really care about us continuing to remain healthy and part of society. Your helping us bridge despair over to hope is a gift that goes beyond materialistic rewards. Know this You give the gift of love, care and concern for your fellowman and women. Dont ever loose sight of this gift. I hope your experience with us (hiv or not) gives you a reward that makes you feel like I have made a difference, I am helping those who are in need. God is surely blessing you each and everyday. For in the end, all there is, is Love.

Have a Happy Christmas and thank you for your presents to humanity.

We Love you!

Eric & Will

Eric and William-

It's so nice to hear from you- as you know, your words, shared here are incredibly valuable and welcomed.

Happy holidays- enjoy the beautiful part of the world that you live in. Happy new year, good health to you both. BY

re: are my meds working (2)
flu vaccine-transient increase in viral load