|Is it possible to get an ELISA neg test?
Dec 21, 2005
My question is the following. Is it possible for a hiv infected person fool the ELISA test so the result is Neg?
Is there a substance that you could drink that would will allow a person get Neg results even if the if he/she has HIV? Thanks
| Response from Dr. Young
Sorry, if you're positive, you're positive.
There's nothing that I'm aware of that will reverse a positive test. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Barebacking Without Ejaculation An HIV Risk?
- Non Medical Treatments For HIV/AIDS
- Rapid Hiv Test And Window Period
- How Soon After Having Unprotected Sex Should You Get Tested For Hiv?
- Can You Tell If You Have Hiv From A Regular Gyno Exam?
- Do Symptoms Of Hepatitis C Include Unusual Odor Of Urine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.