Not a Question Just an Update
Dec 21, 2005
Dr. Young, I just want to give you a follow-up on my progress that I agve you a few months ago. After 4 months on Sustiva and Truvada, VL Undetectable (from about 70,000) and cd4 up to 332 (34%). Want to thank you and the other experts for your assistance during a trying time. Wish you and yours the best in the New Year
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your follow up-- I'm heartened to hear that you're doing well and that our forum has been valuable to you.
Here's to a happy and healthy New Year- BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Discharge After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hep B With A Condom?
- Do Steroids Cause Vaginal Infections?
- How Long Does It Take To Give Someone An Std?
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- 4th Generation Elisa 6 Months Conclusive
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.