Outlook in next 3-5 years

As many of us expect to do well with current treatments over the next few years I want to ask what you perceive to be the most significant changes in treatment in the coming pipeline - beyond the important but expected increase in new drug agents within the current classes? I see so much on the internet and in the news (therapeutic vaccines, immune systemn enhancers etc) but value a real medical point of view in what is really important and might be expected to increase our quality of lives.

In my opinion the most significant changes in the coming pipeline will be new classes of HIV medications like integrase and maturation inhibitors. These new targets have the potential for incremental improvement in therapy. The transforming technology will be therapeutic vaccination and some breakthroughs have been reported within the last year. Stay tuned!

starting meds after 8 yr. diagnosis
Not a Question Just an Update