Colchicine and it's effects on Viral levels

I have been HIV+ for 10 years. I am not on HIV drugs. The only time I did try them, I had severe liver failure. I have now also been diagnosed with Familiar Mediterean Fever, FMF. My FMF doc wants me to take Colchicine. But I remember somewheres reading that Colchicine raises HIV viral levels. Can you confirm this and at what doses would Colchicine effect my hiv?

Hello and thanks for posting. In a quick literature review I was not able to find any studies that show higher levels of HIV related to colchicine treatment. If you do ultimately start colchicine it will be interesting to see what happens with the levels of HIV over time. Best of luck to you!

I NEED MEDS IN South Africa!!!
when will i die?