|I NEED MEDS IN South Africa!!!
Dec 19, 2005
I live in South Africa, Land of the idiot Minister of Health, Nkosazana Dlamini Zuma, who thinks that the odd onion,beatroot and other greenery will keep HIV at bay without any other medication!!! How can I get yje latest treatment available,should I come there? Can I import? Help!!
| Response from Dr. Pierone
I know that programs for HIV treatment are becoming increasingly available around the world, but don't have a sense of what is currently available to you now. This link might be a good starting point for you to learn more about treatment options. Best of luck to you!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Bronchitis After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Needle Stick Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Balls After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.