I NEED MEDS IN South Africa!!!

Hi Doc,

I live in South Africa, Land of the idiot Minister of Health, Nkosazana Dlamini Zuma, who thinks that the odd onion,beatroot and other greenery will keep HIV at bay without any other medication!!! How can I get yje latest treatment available,should I come there? Can I import? Help!!

I know that programs for HIV treatment are becoming increasingly available around the world, but don't have a sense of what is currently available to you now. This link might be a good starting point for you to learn more about treatment options. Best of luck to you!

Need advice on early treatment fafter recent conversion
Colchicine and it's effects on Viral levels