Dec 18, 2005
I was diagnosed with PML in September of 2005. Since that early diagnosis I lost my ability to walk, use my left hand, see without double vision, swallow safely, feel the left side of my face and now is December and I have regained most of these abilitities. My question is in regards to complete recovery. Are there stories of 100% recoveries? I invit anyone sufferring from PML to email me at Adventureman25@hotmail.com. Thanks!
| Response from Dr. Wohl
Did your recovery follow the start of HIV medication or other therapy?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Symptoms Early Warning Signs
- How Does Two People That Dont Have Aids Get Aids?
- Can You Test Positive For Thc While Using Hiv Medications?
- What Free Clinic In Elizabeth New Jersey Offers Rapid Hiv Testing?
- Side Effects Of Kaletra And Combivir
- How Is Mycobacterium Avium Complex Transmitted?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.