Dec 18, 2005
I was diagnosed with PML in September of 2005. Since that early diagnosis I lost my ability to walk, use my left hand, see without double vision, swallow safely, feel the left side of my face and now is December and I have regained most of these abilitities. My question is in regards to complete recovery. Are there stories of 100% recoveries? I invit anyone sufferring from PML to email me at Adventureman25@hotmail.com. Thanks!
Response from Dr. Wohl
Did your recovery follow the start of HIV medication or other therapy?
can we have children with out infecting my wife?
Im out of sustiva
- Do People Get HIV From Licking Genital?
- Is It Possible To Get HIV From Genital Rubbing?
- Risk Of Masturbation With Saliva
- Is Loose Stool An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.