|can we have children with out infecting my wife?
Dec 18, 2005
i am 36 years of age living with HIV, but my wife is negative living in USA. I am living in Ethiopia. My question "is it possible to have children with out infecting her with HIV?"
| Response from Dr. Wohl
It is possible. It is also expensive. Several assisted reproductive centers in the US and Europe can accomplish this in a way that greatly reduces the risk of HIV transmission. Fertility clinics can help lead you to those clinics that have programs for HIV infected persons.
FOr scholarly information check out:
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Thrush After Happy Ending Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does The Hepatitis A Vaccine Work?
- Is Clindamycin Used To Treat Some Sexually Transmitted Disease?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.