Fuzeon for 20 months = less than 50 copies

Hello

I used Fuzeon for 20 months and remained undetectable after the first month of use. I have been off the Fuzeon as an experiment; under the supervision of my well know Doctor for 4 months. My doctor explained that I was the first of her patients at this time to try this experiment. Could I be on to something?

I have had regular labs that have included the Ultra Sensitive for the Viral Load which has returned results of less than 50 copies for the last four months. It was explained to me that currently there is no test to measure any presence of the HIV virus less than 50 copies. Is this accurate?

I did not experience any negative reactions with the use of Fuzeon and highly recommend it. Injections were easy.

I am currently remaining on the other HIV therapy that I was taking with Fuzeonthat included Kaletra, Epivir and Viread. It looks as though these alone are working great. CD4 = 698 all other labs look great.

As an addition note, the only drug that I showed resistance to at the time of starting Fuzeon was Epivir however it was explained to me that the continued use was to boost the Viread.

Also the Fuzeon use basically reversed any minor lipoatrophy that I may have had in my legs that was the result of years of D4T use. Legs are full and normal looking again. Never touched AZT or Combivir.

Thank you

Response from Mr. Kurtyka

Congratulations on your successful treatment! I'm happy to hear that things are going well for you.

There are some laboratories that can measure viral load lower than 50 copies but they are usually only used in clinical trials. Most commercial labs only measure as low as 40-50.

Keep up the great work!

CCR5:: WHEN COMING IN MARKET FOR OPEN USE?
efavirenz