Why have I been ill as well

Hi I have a simple question and that is that is over the last year every other person in my family has had flu upset stomachs bonchitos etc and I have remained fit well and have not been ill at all At my last check my t-cell count was 236 and viral load 18000. I take a comprehensive range of vitamins in the form of micro-nutriants 300mg of Qu10 a day tumeric 1 teaspoon as well as about a liter of green tea is this helping. Regards Chris South Africa

Chris in RSA-

Thanks for your post. I'm happy to hear that you feel well and have managed to avoid the flus that your family have suffered.

I'm can say exactly why, but it sounds to me like you've paid attention to your health and nutrition (hand washing with soap and water during the flu season can also have a very positive effect).

Good health, happy holidays to you. BY

Meds stopped working
AIDS with HIV Medication?