CD4 COUNT and SEX

I come from Kenya and HIV stigma is a huge issue here therefore getting a positive partner is difficult as people dont come out and those who do are desperate for help etc I am a professionalso that puts me in a certain category. I have been HIV positive since 1998 and I recently separated from my husband. I am not on meds and my current CD4 count is 630. Its been increasing and I hope to get it higher through herbal medicines etc. Is there a CD4 count thats safe to have sex with a man who is not HIV positive without using a condom because its hard to know which person in my class is positive as they just dont come out?

Thanks for your post.

Unfortunately, HIV transmission has little to do with your CD4 count and everything to do with the presence of the virus in your blood or other body fluids. There isn't a CD4 count at which unprotected sex is "safe" without condoms.

Best wishes for health and happiness, BY

antacids
Frightened