Night Swetting

Dr Young, First of all thank you very much for your help for us. I really appreciate it. I am hiv+ for past 5 years, taking med for 3 years. my VL is undetuctable but my cd4 does not go up beyond 350. I am not sure why. I eat right. excercise, do not smoke do not drink. Is there any thin I can do to increase it.

I used to have night sweet before taking meds. But it stoped after taking meds. But 3 weeks back I had cold caugh and fever. And I had night sweet continuously for 3 nights and now once in a week or so. Does it means I am getting resistance to the meds? (I take combivir and kelatra. I adher to it 99.99%. only thing is on week end I wake up late so instead of taking it at 8:00 AM I take around 11:30 AM.)

Please help I am really concerned.

Thanks for your post.

The fact that your symptoms are abating makes me believe that your night sweats were related to your respiratory tract infection and not treatment failure.

I'd make sure to get follow up with your doctor if the symptoms last longer than a week or two.

Good luck, best health. BY

Zinc Finger Inhibitors
HIV positive and wanting a biological baby