Garlic, interactions with HIV meds

There is an all natural multi-vitamin/mineral supplement (no synthetic forms), but it contains odorless Garlic. The supplement provides 100 mg. of Garlic per day. Do you know if it would have any interactions or negative effects on Sustiva and Truvada?

The reason I'm asking is because I read that potential harmful side effects have been reported when using garlic supplements in conjunction with the anti-HIV drug Fortovase. It also stated to be cautious about using garlic supplements during HIV therapy. But I was wondering about Sustiva and Truvada.

I hope to I can take this supplement, but I wanted to check first.

There are no interaction data that I am aware of with garlic and the regimen that you are on. This also appears to be a modest dose of garlic compared with the relatively high dose (4 grams raw garlic) that was shown to lower saquanivir (Fortovase) blood levels. In view of the dose and lack of known interactions it would probably be fine to take. Thanks for posting and good luck!

lots of questions - had to get them asked...
hepititus B vaccine