|re: peripheral neuropathy
Nov 30, 2005
I too have had horrible experiences with neuropathy. The same meds now helping, however a new neuro doctor put me on cymbalta because it is being used by diabetic patients who have neuropathy. I am so amazed how this med has worked for me! The numbness is still there but I am so happy the pain is gone! One side effect is being tired but believe me, it is much better then dealing with feeling like my limbs are being cut off.
| Response from Dr. Wohl
Thanks for your post. I have not yet used this medication but have heard of others who have had positive experiences. Lamictal is another medication that has helped.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Lamictal Medication For Neuropathy
- Does HIV Cause Vaginal Discharge?
- Ache In Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Ache In Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Ache In Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.