Switching from Sustiva - query from England - grateful thanks

Dr Young - I truly appreciate your promptness and the wise guidance I've had by you sharing your wealth of experience with me. Words cant do justice to the sense of gratitude and appreciation I have for you and to this fine resource offered by the Body.

I have switched to the atazanavir/ritonavir today to give myself the maximum amount of time on the new regimen before leaving the UK just after Christmas - and will continue to take it with a meal/food to get maximum benefit from it.

Thank you again so much. It's because of your help that I'm beginning to feel optimistic about my time in the sun away from the cold and wet of London!

Many thanks - I know where to come if I need sound guidance in the future!

Very best wishes to you

J, London, England

J-

Thanks for the kind words and follow up. Have a safe trip. BY

Switching from Sustiva - query from England - Part 3
re: peripheral neuropathy