T-cell & viral load

I'm looking to find out how much it cost to get T-cell and viral load counts done on mine and my wifes blood. I'm HIV positive and she is negative and we are trying to do research on both of our t-cell and viral loads. If you do not know can you please point me in the right direction. I can probably get it from a docter but I do not take meds and so I dont have a docter in the first place.

Thanks for your post.

Seems to me that if you have HIV and don't yet have a doctor, the first thing to do is to find a doctor. In my state, it's very difficult to get laboratory testing of any sort unless it's ordered by a healthcare provider. Further, counsel might help you answer the questions that you have about your (and your wife's) immune health. It's really important for your health to know about your T cell count and viral load, indeed standard of care.

If you need assistance looking for a doctor in your community, contact your local AIDS service organization (check out the yellow pages or ASOfinder.com) or the American Academy of HIV Medicine (AAHIVM.org).

Good luck, BY

Possible interstitial lung disease
cd4 count