Barcelona Doctor

Dear Doctor, Im Brazilian HIV positive for 13 years, actually I live in Barcelona , im in treatment here but I dont have good relation with my doctor here compare than my doctor in Brazil, do you have contacts here ? can you introduce me a name of doctor expert in hiv ? I think the base in treatment is the good relation with doctor but I dont have at the moment. Many thanks for your help. Best regards. Piotr

You're fortunate to be living in a city with excellent HIV care and research. Since I don't know the local scene well, I'd have you contact one of the local AIDS service organizations (check out to the best local beta.

Good luck, BY

What is the best regimen?
recovery from pml