Barcelona Doctor

Dear Doctor, Im Brazilian HIV positive for 13 years, actually I live in Barcelona , im in treatment here but I dont have good relation with my doctor here compare than my doctor in Brazil, do you have contacts here ? can you introduce me a name of doctor expert in hiv ? I think the base in treatment is the good relation with doctor but I dont have at the moment. Many thanks for your help. Best regards. Piotr

Piotr,

You're fortunate to be living in a city with excellent HIV care and research. Since I don't know the local scene well, I'd have you contact one of the local AIDS service organizations (check out http://www.thebody.com/hotlines/internat.html#spain) to the best local beta.

Good luck, BY

What is the best regimen?
recovery from pml