|HIV/AIDS Percentage in USA
Nov 27, 2005
What is the percentage of persons in the USA that have HIV/AIDS? And what rank is the United States on a global scale?
Response from Dr. Wohl
This was a test question I included last week on a test to second year medical students (if you are one of my students, No Cheating!).
There are about 40 million people with HIV worldwide and about 1 million in the US. As a nation, the US ranked 65 out of 168 nations ranked in the 2003 CIA World Factbook. http://www.capitals.com/rankorder/2155rank.html
D4T 30mg = less side effect?
What is the best regimen?
- Is Pain In Penis An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Severe Back Pain And Vaginal Bleeding
- Tingling Sensation Penis Sexually Transmitted Disease
- Can High Thyroid Antibodies Affect Hiv Testing?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.