Cold and HIV

I have been testing positive for HIV just at the beginning of this year. I am not on meds and my lab is perfect, ie high T-cell count and low viral count and great percentages as well. However, since I got infected I have a continuous, light sore throat with swollen lymph nodes at the neck. It is not very painful but just plain irritating. Is this a side effect of having an HIV infection or is it just simply a coincidence? If it is a side effect, what should I do to get rid of it - if possible? Thanks for tending to me question.

Thanks for your post.

Your symptoms could either be from HIV (generalized lymphadenopathy) or coincidence. With a high CD4 cell count, it's unlikely to be of great clinical (HIV-wise) significance, but either way, I'd mention this to your doctor at your next appointment. Good luck, BY

treatment naive
lab tests?