Lexiva/Truvada/Norvir and benzos

Hi I am on the HAART combo in the title. I have in the past taken a valium or xanax on occasion. Other than potentially requiring a lower dose of benzo for the same effect, is there any potential negative effect on my HAART therapy? Could it be less effective as a result of the benzo use?

Thanks

For our readers that are not up with the latest lingo, benzos are benzodiazepines medications like Valium and Xanax. The drug interaction issue is that you simply may need a lower dose to avoid becoming overly sedated. Good luck!

Herpes meds effects on HIV
Should I keep taking Sustiva?