Follow Up - Clinical trial / recent seroconversion

Following up on my first post regarding a study for recent HIV seroconversion. Here is the <a href="http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/Meds/Current/Q169607.html" target=_new>link</a>.

I was assigned to the control group, so I'll take no meds, but will be closely monitored for 2 years (unless something changes where I need to take meds.) Hopefully things will turn out well.

My viral load is down to 9490 and my cd4 count is up to 786, so that's good.

Thanks again.

Hello and thanks for the follow up information. These are indeed very good numbers off therapy. Thanks for volunteering for this study perhaps it will help getting us closer to a better understanding of the risks and benefits of HAART for management of primary HIV infection. Best of luck!

Prickly skin after 2nd dose of new regimen
Herpes meds effects on HIV