Storage of epzicom and lexapro
Nov 24, 2005
I store epzicom and lexapro in the refrigerator. Has the low temperature damaged either of these drugs and can I move them to a cabinet without causing harm?
Response from Dr. Wohl
The manufacturers' prescribing information for both Epizicom and Lexapro state that the drugs should be stored at temps between 59F and 86F.
So, unless you live in a very hot place, room temp should be fine.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Balls After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does Fluconazole Stay In Your Body?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.