|Storage of epzicom and lexapro
Nov 24, 2005
I store epzicom and lexapro in the refrigerator. Has the low temperature damaged either of these drugs and can I move them to a cabinet without causing harm?
| Response from Dr. Wohl
The manufacturers' prescribing information for both Epizicom and Lexapro state that the drugs should be stored at temps between 59F and 86F.
So, unless you live in a very hot place, room temp should be fine.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Cancer?
- Constant Vaginal Bleeding No Pain
- How Often Does Chlamydia Cause You To Be Sterile In Women?
- Symptoms Of Vaginal Bleeding Headache Low Back Pain Cramping
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.