cd counts not rising

If cd count is not rising over 30 after a year, although the viral load is undetectable, is it advisable to change meds. Combivir, Sustiva, zithromax, bactrim. However, I am also co-infected with hep c and b.

Alot of wasting down to 125, and my doc has tried this one regimen, Yes, I have missed some doses. Would it be advisable to be treated for the hep first see if the count rises or change regimen first.

Thank you for your time.

Sometimes the AZT component of Combivir can cause a low grade loss of appetite and result in wasting. Also, the use of AZT has been linked to less of a rise in CD4 counts compared to other medications. You should discuss a change in regimen with your doctor. Thanks for posting and best of luck to you!

Update as requested and for those in doubt of starting meds.
i would like to wait to start meds but now im not sure?