ThanksGiving

Dear Dr. Ben

I just wanted to wish you and your family the happiest of Thanksgivings. Me and William are so blessed to be able to have you in our lives on so many fronts. You have been their especially for me from the day I was diagnosed up here in Aspen. Acceptance of being HIV is hard enough to deal with when you are as isolated as I am from the real world. I cannot say Aspen is a reality based world. You have brought me so far in such a small amount of time. I pray that you will be our guide into this new way of living. Making every moment count is not bad way to live. Its an amazing process that I have gone through and I know I have grown in ways I have not even realized. We are proud that you were so receptive of being our physician and that is a comfort to us, to our familys and to our friends who care about us. I know our relationship will grow and develop and I even consider you a friend through all of this.

God Bless and Happy Thanksgiving from Eric & William

Eric and Will-

Thanks so much for your note and words. They mean the world to me.

Moreover, thank you for sharing your experiences here on the Forum. It's nice to share our experiences with others.

Have a very happy turkey day. Gobble gobble. BY

Anxiety and stress
Yellow Fewer Vaccine