Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Choosing Your MedsChoosing Your Meds

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Recently tested Poz Update
Nov 21, 2005

I wrote back in Aug about my recent HIV infection. viral load 350,000, and CD4 at 435. Well, a month after starting Sustiva and Truvada, my numbers improved to 850 viral load, and 628 CD4. not undetectable, but a drastic improvement. I am fortunately lucky to have no side effects from my drugs. I sleep better with the meds actually! I felt a little woozy the first two nites, and had one nitemare, and I woke up and laughed about it. Just wanted to say something positive in the midst of all the worry about starting the drugs. I feel confident I can beat the virus, live my life, and be well. I just hope to be undetectable by my next visit in a month. Thank you all at The Body for all your efforts and support during this very trying time in my life.

Response from Dr. Wohl

Great news! I am confident that you will achieve your goals.

Thanks for the up date. I am sure many, like me, were wondering how you were doing. Please do keep us updated.

DW

Previous
What should I expect
Next
Mutation at K103S

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.