Recently tested Poz Update

I wrote back in Aug about my recent HIV infection. viral load 350,000, and CD4 at 435. Well, a month after starting Sustiva and Truvada, my numbers improved to 850 viral load, and 628 CD4. not undetectable, but a drastic improvement. I am fortunately lucky to have no side effects from my drugs. I sleep better with the meds actually! I felt a little woozy the first two nites, and had one nitemare, and I woke up and laughed about it. Just wanted to say something positive in the midst of all the worry about starting the drugs. I feel confident I can beat the virus, live my life, and be well. I just hope to be undetectable by my next visit in a month. Thank you all at The Body for all your efforts and support during this very trying time in my life.

Great news! I am confident that you will achieve your goals.

Thanks for the up date. I am sure many, like me, were wondering how you were doing. Please do keep us updated.

What should I expect
Mutation at K103S