Affect of marijuana use on treatment
Nov 19, 2005
I started medication, and I am a casual marijuana smoker. Can this affect my treatment?
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
There's no significant interaction between marijuana or dronabinol (Marinol) and HIV medications that I'm aware of. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Is Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Safe?
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Headache?
- Is Runny Nose An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Sore On Tongue An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- AIDS Infection Risk Touching An Open Scab
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.