worried well

THIS REALLY IS NOT A QUESTION, BUT RATHER AN ANSWER, I HOPE THAT YOU WILL POST THIS. I WAS WORRIED THAT I HAD HIV FOR OVER 10 YEARS. I LOOKED UP EVERY SITE AND ALL INFO POSSIABLE. I EVEN CALLED THE HOT LINE, ALOT!I LOOKED INTO EVERY PERSON I KNEW LOOKING FOR SYMPTOMS, JUST LIKE ALL WORRIED WELL PEOPLE. I WAS TO SCARED THAT I WAS POSITIVE. TO GET TESTED. I LET THIS STAND IN MY WAY OF GETTING PREGNANT, HAVING FUN AND LIVING MY LIFE. I HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR 8 YEARS AND WASTED ALL 8 WORRING. I WENT FOR FERTILITY AND SHE MADE ME GET TESTED. SHE SAID I CANT BELIEVE YOU HAVE WORRIED LIKE THIS, NOW SIT DOWN IM TESTING YOU, YOU NEED HELP.SHE ORDERED MY TEST STAT. I HAD MY RESULTS IN 2 DAYS WELL GUESS WHAT THEY WERE NEGITIVE. WOW 10 YEARS WASTED. ITS BEEN 3 MONTHS AND I FEEL LIKE A NEW PERSON. I HAVE LOST WEIGHT AND I FEEL LIKE I CAN DO ANYTHING. JUST DO IT PLEASE, YOU NEED TO KNOW ANY WAYS, IF I COULD DO THIS SO CAN ANYONE. I MUST LEAVE THIS WEB SITE FOR EVER AND LEAVE THE READING FOR THE PEOPLE WHO REALLY NEED IT.I LOVE YOU ALL AND GOOD LUCK NOW PLEASE GO GET TESTED.

Thanks for your post-- you address the concerns and needs of many. BY

A word (OK...Several) of gratitude...
Tetrasilver - Not!