A word (OK...Several) of gratitude...

Dr Young,

Your responses to others have touched me. Your compassion seems boundless. You reinforce what my own very, very special doctor has said and done for me. I am blessed to know him, and to "know" you, if only through your responses here in this forum. I am doing very well - I'm so very lucky (!), so I'll bow out now and make room for those who need your help; I truly hope all who are suffering find their own peace in the fullness of time. With your help (and other amazing people like you), I'm hopefull they will. All the best to you and yours - always.

Thank you! -Ian

Ian- Thanks for taking the time to post. Your thoughts are very appreciated and are the real currency of the "salary" for many of us involved in HIV care.

Wishing you well, BY

Andrew Stimpson HIV CURE?
worried well