Red lump in armpit
Nov 15, 2005
When I was taking a shower today, I noticed a red swelling about the size of the tip of your index finger. It is red and blanches to the touch. Is this a lymph node or would those be deeper in the armpit?
Response from Dr. Young
Sounds more like a superficial infection (folliculitis, pimple, etc) than a lymph node to me. If it persists, talk to your doctor. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Gardasil Work If Already Have Hpv?
- 9 Month Negative HIV Test
- Are Painful Swollen Lymph Nodes In Back Of Head Sign Of HIV?
- Can I Trust A 8 Month Negative Hiv Elisa Test?
- Hiv Risk Touched Head Of Penis With Vaginal Fluid
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.