HAART neds and kidney stones+ jaundice

I have been hospitalized with acute kidney failure 4 stones,obstructing ureter and elevated bilirubin 6.5 urologist stopped HAART meds. I am diabetic and hypertensive. I was on Norvir/Epsicom/ Reyetaz. This combo took by Cd4 from 92 to 400 and my viral load is undetected. What HAART combo would be better given my diabetes and Hypertension?

It is difficult for me to imagine that your HIV therapy caused these kidney stones. Usually, the stones can be analyzed to see what they are made of and this may help identify the cause.

The high bilirubin is a concern. If this is your first regimen, you can switch the atazanavir/Norvir to a different medication, such as Sustiva, which should not worsen your blood pressure of diabetes. Another idea is to take atazanavir without the Norvir along with Epzicom. Unboosted atazanavir did just as well as Sustiva in a head to head study. The unboosted atazanavir may not produce as much of an increase in bilirubin and is a great choice for people with diabetes.

HIV CURE
Friend in need