HIV CURE

How long will it take for the medical community to come out with a vaccine or treatment based on the findings of the Andrew Stimpson "hiv cure" case?

It is hard to know what to make of this case given the limited info available. Mr. Stimpson is a young man who claims to have been cured of HIV based on a positive HIV test followed by a negative one about a year later. I do not know any details regarding CD4 cell counts or viral load testing. According to the news, there has been some difficulty getting this man back in for further testing.

So, with this limited data, it is impossible to speculate on what, if any, promise this holds.

Please noone will asnwer my question
HAART neds and kidney stones+ jaundice