Please noone will asnwer my question

Ive written so many times and each time I feel worse without a response. I know you are busy but I dont know what else to do. Im very depressed and can barely get out of bed. Again I will say my story in hopes you will answer. Im a 20 year old male who had unprotected sex with a potentially high risk girl. I was exposed to vaginal secretions during a 2 hour session of sex. I myself did not ejaculate. Afterwards I felt some discomfort in my groin. A small painless blister appeared above the shaft. I experienced diarrhea, hot and cold flashes with vomiting. This happened around the beginning of April 2005. Everything went back to normal until about mid August when I experienced weeks of fatigue followed by severely swollen glands in the groin and armpit with a painful rash on my groin. I developed a burning tongue that still does not look normal. I had dry skin and a pinkish purplish blotch appeared on my scalp. I noticed I began to bleed allot more then I usually did. I had the HIV test and other STDs done in mid September that came back all negative. It is now November and my glands still feel swollen and my tongue will go off and on with whiteness. I also experience muscle aches in my thighs and abs. I recently had a sever sore throat with an extremely runny nose and swollenness in the neck. I just need a few questions answered.

1. Would my glands have swollen right after the exposure, or months after as in my case?

2. Was the sore throat and runny nose a sign of seroconverting?

3. Is the blotch on my scalp a sign of HIV infection?

4. Was the rash I experienced on the groin the rash associated with ars or not?

5. Do you believe my HIV test was conclusive after about 4.5 months to 5 months from possible exposure.?

6. Is it common for a blister to appear in the groin after being exposed to HIV.

Thank you so much and the stories Ive read on this site have really given me allot of insight on the issue, and if I am positive my life is not over.

Your posts have not been answered because they are not appropriate for this forum; "Choosing Your Meds".

See the instructions in the 'Ask A Question' field: "Worried if you are infected? This forum is for those who have already tested positive and are interested in finding out about treatment. So if you are HIV negative or unsure of your status, please visit our forum on Safe Sex and HIV Prevention. Or call the Centers for Disease Control Hotline, open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year at 1.800.232.4636 if you need immediate answers."

Please post on that forum, contact the number above or seek help from your local department of health or clinician.

drug combination
HIV CURE