Nov 14, 2005
I would like to find out if such a combination is safe. Zudovidine,lamuvidine and Nevirapine. My partner is on Zidovudine, Stavudine and Nevirapine. My concern too is the effect on the body outlook - "wasting", so it does have such effects which of the drugs could possibly be contributing to this? Your honest and prompt answer would be greatly appreciated. Am writing from Africa. CM
Response from Dr. Wohl
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sinus Infection An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Penicillin Cure Gonorrhea?
- Can You Get Genital Warts When Giving Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.