Nov 14, 2005
Thank you so much for answering my last question and just to report some good news, My CD4:390 and rising and VL:undetectable. With faith and a little medication all things are possible. Thank you so much for you encouragement.
Response from Dr. Wohl
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Open Mouth Kissing What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Linked To Osteoarthritis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.